Multi-Needle Embroidery Machines
We repair all brands of household Multi-Needle Embroidery Machines.
Embroidery Machine Service features all of the same check points as Embroidery Machine Service with addition needle bars, extra tensions and no feed dogs. Service includes a thorough cleaning, inspection, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
Service includes the following:
- Fresh oil applied to your machine once it has been cleaned It is important to make sure your machine is properly oiled. Running a sewing machine dry creates friction may lead to mechanical errors.
- Adjust All Tensions
- Adjust All Timing Check Belts
- Check Automatic Needle Threaders Check
- Thread Cutters
- Check Bobbin Winders Check and Adjust All Needle Bars
- Check Bobbin Case, clean and buff out any burrs
- Check Gears Check Motor
- Check All Sensors The various Sensors in your machine will provide additional information that will help us to diagnose errors and identify any repairs your machine may need.
- Check All Circuit Boards, Screens & other electronic components