Mechanical Sewing Machines
We repair all brands of household mechanical sewing machines.
Service includes a thorough cleaning, inspection, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
Service includes the following:
- 30 days to 6-Month Warranty on Labor depending on age of machine
- Please note: Household Machines being used commercially are not eligible for a labor warranty
- Fresh oil applied to your machine once it has been cleaned It is important to make sure your machine is properly oiled. Running a sewing machine dry creates friction may lead to mechanical errors.
- Adjust Top & Bottom Tension
- Adjust All Timing Hook timing Feed timing
- Check Belts Check Automatic Needle Threaders
- Check Thread Cutters
- Check Bobbin Winders Check and Adjust Needle Bar
- Check Bobbin Case, clean and buff out any burrs
- Check Gears Check Motor