Mechanical Sewing Machines
We repair all brands of household mechanical sewing machines.
Service includes a thorough cleaning, inspection, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
Service includes the following:
- 6-Month Warranty
- Full cleaning of your machine Thread and other debris may build up inside of your machine causing several common issues. Often a good old fashion cleaning is all you need!
- Fresh oil applied to your machine once it has been cleaned It is important to make sure your machine is properly oiled. Running a sewing machine dry creates friction may lead to mechanical errors.
- Adjust Top & Bottom Tension
- Adjust All Timing Hook timing Feed timing
- Check Belts Check Automatic Needle Threaders
- Check Thread Cutters
- Check Bobbin Winders Check and Adjust Needle Bar
- Check Bobbin Case, clean and buff out any burrs
- Check Gears Check Motor