Embroidery Only & Embroidery Sewing Combo Machines
We repair all brands of household Embroidery Machines and Sewing and Embroidery Machine Combos.
Embroidery Machine Service features all of the same check points as Computerized Machine Service with the addition of the Embroidery Unit. Service includes a thorough cleaning, inspection, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
Service includes the following:
- 6-Month Warranty
- Clean Embroidery Unit, lubricate and check for any necessary repairs Full cleaning of your machine Thread and other debris may build up inside of your machine causing several common issues. Often a good old fashion cleaning is all you need!
- Fresh oil applied to your machine once it has been cleaned It is important to make sure your machine is properly oiled. Running a sewing machine dry creates friction may lead to mechanical errors.
- Adjust Top & Bottom Tension
- Adjust All Timing Hook timing Feed Dog timing
- Check Belts
- Check Automatic Needle Threaders
- Check Thread Cutters Check Bobbin Winders
- Check and Adjust Needle Bar Check Bobbin Case, clean and buff out any burrs
- Check Gears Check Motor
- Check All Sensors The various Sensors in your machine will provide additional information that will help us to diagnose errors and identify any repairs your machine may need.
- Check All Circuit Boards, Screens & other electronic components