- Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Serging options from 2 to 8 threads
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Heavy duty cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 – 7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on Expressive stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 – 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Side thread cutter
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Built-in thread cutter
- Electronic foot control
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon/tape guide
- Easy full-color threading chart
- ExtraordinAir™ Threading
- Automatic Thread Delivery System
- Pure Lighting with 3 LED lights
- Full-Featured Differential Feed
- 2 to 1 Ratio – gathering
- 3 to 4 Ratio – stretching
- Household Needle System
ExtraordinAir Threading System™
With just a gust of air, ExtraordinAir takes thread through all loopers instantly. Threading has never been this fast, easy or extraordinary.
Automatic Thread Delivery System
Set the Evolution to the type of stitch you want and serge. The Evolution will deliver a balanced stitch on any fabric with any type of thread. It even goes from one fabric type to another without skipping.
Pure Lighting with 3 LED lights
The LCD lights bring new clarity to serged stitches, which gives it pure lighting.
8/7/6 Thread Stitch Capacity
The Evolution is the only serger with 8 threads, providing more stitch combinations than ever before – 87 in all! The Evolution was also the first serger in the world to combine overlocking and cover stitching in the same operation.
Full-Featured Differential Feed
- Gather fabric with a true 2:1 ratio on any fabric, even lightweight knits! Baby Lock took the differential feed mechanism to a new level by adding a single unit feed dog mechanism.
- Gather and stretch your fabric as you like, and know that you will end with durable, consistent stitch every time.
Cover Stitch Chaining Off
Baby Lock has made cover stitching easy to start or stop by automatically chaining off the cover stitch. What’s more, the Evolution sews through heavier fabrics better than most cover stitch machines.